Fish Track app / BOSSS is committed to protecting your privacy and personal information when using our app and/or our website. Therefore, we will only process your personal data in accordance with the Regulation of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) and other relevant applicable legal regulations.
Fish Track app is responsible for the use of the website and the app. The website and the app are the property of Fish Track app/ BOSSSS:
Company number: 0645.700.294
VAT number: BE 27 7390 1249 1173
E-mail address: support@FishTrackApp.com
Fish Track app is the controller and determines the purpose and means of processing your personal data, alone or in conjunction with others. This is always done within the framework of the use of the website and its functionalities.
To use the Fish Track App without problems you need a smartphone with recent software. Before you go on a fishing trip, always make sure you have a charged battery and a good wi-fi or 4G connection.
A list of categories of personal data that may be processed through your use of the website and/or app can be found here:
– When contacting us via the contact form: identification data and personal data that you provide in your message;
– When configuring the Fish Track app: profile, name, photo, e-mail address, phone number, etc
– When sending your location, identification information and personal information to the personal information of your friends/contacts that you provided or added when creating your Fish Track app account/profile.
The Fish Track app/ BOSSS processes your personal data to provide you, as a user of the app and the website, with a safe, optimal and personalised user experience. We process your personal information to provide the features correctly and intuitively and where necessary to respond appropriately to your requests.
The processing of data that you provide through the use of our applications is for the following specified purposes only:
– To allow the user to contact the owners of the Fish Track app, or to allow the Fish Track app to contact the user;
– To tell your friends where you are and what your performance and status is;
– To provide and improve our app and website;
– To offer personalised and specific products and services based on the information and data provided;
– To connect, diagnose and, if necessary, individualise your use of the app and website;
– To performing statistical and intelligence analyses.
When using the application and the connected functionalities of your device, data is also collected for statistical purposes. Such data is necessary to optimise the use of the app and website. The user often provides personal data to the Fish Track app and can thus exercise a certain degree of control over its accuracy. If certain data is incorrect or incomplete, we may decide to suspend certain functionalities pending completion or correction.
We only process your personal information:
– In accordance with the purposes set forth in this document or in a manner that is not incompatible with this original purpose;
– In a proper, lawful and transparent manner in which the processing, as the case may be, is based on the following principles: consent, legitimate interest, implementation agreement or legal obligation;
– In a manner that is proportionate to the intended purpose;
– In a proper manner;
– During the period necessary for the purpose in question, which will be explained to you upon request;
– In a manner that includes sufficient safeguards against unauthorised access, unlawful processing and/or accidental loss or damage;
We may transfer your personal data to companies that process personal data in our name and on our behalf (known as ‘processors’), to scientific institutions for research and development, to third parties if there is a legal obligation for us to do so, to our commercial partners and to the police or the judicial authorities at their request, if they have the right to request such personal data.
Your personal data will be stored for as long as you have contact with us (e.g. for as long as you use our products and services or for as long as you have subscribed to our newsletter) and for a maximum of 5 years after termination of this relationship.
Guarantee of compliance with principles specific to the processing of personal data.
You can contact us to exercise the following rights, in accordance with the provisions of the relevant legislation:
– Right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data, to the extent that you originally gave your consent to the processing of your personal data.
– Right to access, rectify, delete or request limited processing of your personal data.
– Right to object to processing for direct marketing purposes and/or processing on the basis of legitimate interests (such as research and development).
– Right to the transferability of the personal data that you have transmitted to us.
You can exercise all of the above rights by contacting us at the above address or at support@FishTrackApp.com.
– You have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority (e.g. in Belgium: Data Protection Authority, Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.gegevensbeschermingsautoriteit.be).
– Right of access – right of rectification – right of deletion
If you wish to exercise your right of access/rectification/deletion, Fish Track app will grant you this right within one (1) month of receiving the request. The request should be made by registered post or by e-mail to: support@FishTrackApp.com. In line with GDPR/AVG compliance, we give the user the opportunity to delete his or her account, so that all personal data of the user will be permanently deleted. In the main menu of the Fish Track app, the user can delete his/her account by clicking on the button “profile” and then on “delete account”. As soon as the user clicks on the “Confirm” button after the referral, an API call will be made to delete all the user’s personal data and the user and his/her details will be deleted from the app. The profile, including his/her profile picture, photos, contact details ande-mail addresses will be deleted from our database.
During the use of the application, so called “cookies” may be stored on your device in order to remember certain preferences of returning users. Non- functional cookies help us to optimise your visit to the website, to remember technical preferences and to show you more relevant offers if necessary.
The original agreement was written in Dutch. Where a translated version of the terms and conditions differs from the Dutch version, the Dutch version shall prevail.