Terms and conditions of the Fish Track app
– Welcome to the Fish Track app website
- The Fish Track app is a product of BOSSS bv located at Doelweg 6, 2990 Loenhout, Belgium.
Chamber of Commerce registration number: 0645.700.294
VAT number: BE 27 7390 1249 1173
E-mail address: support@FishTrackApp.com.
- These are the terms and conditions of use of our website, accessible via www.FishTrackApp.com.
– We respect your privacy
– Intellectual property & content
- If you comply with these terms and conditions, we offer you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited and revocable right to use the website for non-commercial purposes as described in this document.
- This website and all content that we make available to you, including software, images, graphics, logos, documents, text, slogans, user content and other information (“content”), as well as all related intellectual property rights (including copyrights, database rights and trademark rights) and other rights, are our exclusive property, or the property of their respective owners.
- You may not copy, display, reproduce, translate, offer, transmit or distribute in any way any part of the website or the content, except as expressly permitted in these terms and conditions or otherwise expressly authorised in writing by us and the respective owners.
- The Fish Track app may place links to third-party apps/content/services for informational purposes.
- You agree not to post any user content for any commercial or professional purpose, or user content that is unlawful, harmful, offensive, defamatory, libellous, infringing, harassing, invasive of privacy, or otherwise inappropriate. We reserve the right to refuse and/or remove any user content that, in our sole discretion, violates these terms and conditions.
- We make no representations or warranties of any kind, neither express nor implied, as to the availability of the website at any particular place and time, or its compatibility with your hardware, or its uninterrupted use, continuity, absence of viruses, bugs or other defects and any remedies; the content of the website, including user content and links to third-party apps/content/services.
- To the extent permitted by the applicable law, we cannot be held liable for any damages resulting from use of the website and our products and services, except in the case of an intentional error.
- In any case, our liability is excluded for indirect damages such as loss of income, loss of productivity and loss of data, or for moral damages, including (but not limited to) reputational damage.
- The limitation of liability in the paragraphs above applies to the extent permitted by the applicable law, regardless of the applicable liability regime, and even in the case of gross negligence.
- If the owners of the Fish Track app are held liable notwithstanding the provisions listed above, our liability shall in any event be limited to 100 euros.
– Final provisions
- These terms and conditions are exclusively governed by Belgian law. Only the courts of the place of our registered office have jurisdiction to settle disputes relating to these terms and conditions, without prejudice to the applicable mandatory law which provides that the courts of your place of residence have jurisdiction.
- If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must stop using the app or visiting the website.
- The original agreement was written in Dutch. Where a translated version of the terms and conditions differs from the Dutch version, the Dutch version shall prevail.